Suncast offers a wide range of snow tools to tackle whatever the weather sends your way! Not sure which tool is right for you? Check out this article for an in-depth look on all Suncast snow tools have to offer.
Main Components of a Snow Shovel:
Wear strips- are added to select models to increase the life of the product:
- Wear strips reduce wear on the blade edge
- Wear strips also help remove compressed snow or light ice
- Wear strips are made of either galvanized steel or industrial-grade nylon
Blade-Suncast offers multiple types of blades on our shovels:
- Shatter-resistant polycarbonate blades are up to 12 times stronger than conventional polypropylene plastic shovels. Our polycarbonate shovels offer a 3-year limited warranty*
- No-stick Polypropylene or High Density Polyethylene blades are durable to handle a range of snow tasks
- Aluminum-lightweight and reliable, these versatile blades can stand up to years of use
- Out Steel Core shaft is encased with a vinyl covering to combine the strength of steel and longevity of plastic
- Our Fiber Core shaft with durable resin sleeve helps reduce impact while providing lightweight strength
- Our Ergonomic shaft includes bend handles and has been engineered to minimize back strain
- Our Aluminum shaft is lightweight for easy use when shoveling fluffier snow
Handle & Grip:
- D-Grip Handle: This unique shape is available with a range of cushioned handles for added comfort and easy use
- Double Grip Handle: additional handle to provide a higher lifting point which helps reduce stress on the blade
Suncast manufactures a variety of snow tools including:
- Helps chip away ice and compressed snow
- Features a tempered galvanized steel blade bonded to a high impact resin cover
- Blade width ranges from 7"-8"
- Extra-long handle for removing hard-to-reach snow
- Smaller and compact for convenient storage in a trunk or backseat
- Features a flat blade profile with a short-shaft for lifting light snow.
- Blade width ranges from 18" to 20"
- Features a curved blade with a long shaft for removing snow without lifting.
- Most effective with dry snow of 3"-4" deep
- Works best on a smooth, paved surface
- Blade width ranges from 18" to 27"
- Combines design elements of the shovel and pusher to accommodate almost all snow removal needs
- Features a lightly curved blade with increasing height on the sides, and the shorter shaft of a shovel
- Blade width ranges from 18"-20"
Like what you see? Check out Snow Tools - Suncast® Corporation to view our complete lineup!
Still Need Help?* You can Submit a Support Request anytime or give us a call at 1-800-846-2345
*We are available Monday thru Friday from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM CST